University of Karachi Bachelor of Law LL.B Part I Past Paper of Constitutional Law- 1 U.S Constitution Annual 2006
Q 5 What do you know about the U.S Presidency as the greatest office in the World? How does the President influence legislation despite being not a legislator?
Q 6 Compare and contrast the powers and functions of the Speaker of the House of Representatives with those of the Speaker of the British Parliament.
Q 7 What is the theory of Due Process of Law under the U.S Constitution? How it was included in the Constitution?
Q 8 Answer the following in “YES” or “NO”:
1. Whether U.S Committees in the Senate are more powerful than the committees in Parliament in England?
2. Whether a candidate for election to the House of Representatives must be atleast 30 years of age?
3. Whether the Vice-President is a member of Senate?
4. Whether conventions and usages have increased the powers of the President?
5. Whether the 23rd amendment reduced the voting age at 18?