NTS PAST Paper Intelligence Beaurue
1. World water day being observed on. ( 21march, 23march, 22march, 19march)
2. Nou Roz Celebrations are associated with ( Shia sect, advent of spring, Turkish festival)
3. The biggest gathering of Nou roz are held at ( Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Syria)
4. New American Ambassidor in Pakistan is (R.Olson, David Hell, Jimmi cartor)
5. Pakistani High Commissioner to CANADA is (wajid Shamsulhasan, tariq azeem, syed ahmad jeilani) New Air Chief of Pakistan is ( Amman, Tahir rafiqu, sadiq janjua)
6. Governor Gilgit bitistan is (tahir but, barjees tahir, Peer karam shah)
7. PTI and PMLN are agreed on (JIT, Judicial Commission, NAP)
8. Austrailian High Commissioner in Pakistan (Mr Heyward, Mr,jean, Mr.jeffery guilt)
9. Buraq is a new Pakistani ( Missile, Drone, Space Craft)
10. Berq is a new Pakistani ( Missile, Drone, Space Craft)
11. Chairman of ICC is (N.Sirinivasan, Bill Geats, Brain Lara)
12. Chairman of Senate IN PAK IS (Nayyar Bukhari, Raza Rabbanin, Ghafoor haidri)
13. Who was the First Chairman of senate of Pak ( Nasir khan, Abdurrashed, Habibullah kahn)
14. 23rd March 2015 Celebration Parade will be held at (National stadium, Constitutional Avenue, D ground)
15. Shandoor pass Connects (gilgit &chitral, Chitral &Kashmirm, Chitral & Khybor)
16. Nasirulmuk is___th CJ of Pakista (21th, 22th, 24th)
17. The co Partner of Malala in Nobel prize (Ramish, Kailash, Patel)
18. The fastest Century Maker in Cricket is (Andreson, AB Deviliar, Afridi)
19. The Biggest Sea in the world (Amazon, South China Sea, Pacific)
20. The Smallest Sea (Baltic sea, Red Sea, None)
21. After how many year March Parade is going to be held ( 7year, 8year, 9year)
22. Who made Highest Score in World Cup (Guptal, Andreson, Criss Gale)
23. Longest organ in the body ( Kidney Liver, Heart)
24. How many bones in human body at birth (206, 270, 306)
25. Light of sun reached at earth in —-Minutes ( 8.20 6 10)
26. Which vitamin we get from Sunshine ( A, D, K, B)
27. Most abundant element in the Earth (Oxygen, Silicon, Hydrogen )
28. most abundant element in earth’s atmosphere 78.1% (Niterogen, Oxygen, Argon )
29. what is Solar Impulse ( Aircraft, Missile, Robote)
30. 23rd march is ( Pakistan day, Republic day, Azadi day)
Insert the mathematical sign between the following: 25 5 4 = 1
If 6x – 4 = 5x + 3, then x =?
Two cars left the same town traveling in the same direction. Car A traveled 40 miles per hour and left at 3:20. Car B traveled 50 miles per hour and left at 4:40. At what time will car B catch up with car A?
10:00 9:00 8:40 7:20 6:10
If two workers can assemble a car in 8 hours and a third worker can assemble the same car in 12 hours, then how long would it take the three workers together to assemble the car?
5/12 hrs hrs hrs hrs hrs
The units digit of a two-digit number is greater than its tens digit by 2, and the product of that number by the sum of its digits is 144. Find the number. 14 24 46 35
If the width of a rectangle is increased by 25% while the length remains constant, the resulting area is what percent of the original area? 25% 75% 125% 225%
If = x, then which of the following is a possible value of x?
-2 5 7 -3 1
if 9 members of a committee of 12 are women what persennt of all the members are men ?
( 30%, 25%, 40%, 60%)
How many divisible digits by 6 and 5 between 10 to 90? ( 11, 80, 3, 9)
30% of the 20% of 100 is ? ( 30, 8.5, 10, 6)
If 7 men do a work in 10 days. Then 9 men do the same work in how many days
Write Synonyms of the following:
1. Abate: (Lessen, essence, boast, obvious)
2. Abdicate: (Harass, abhor, abolish, to resign)
3. Auspicious: (vital, adamant, bandit, baleful )
4. Bellicose: (coward, warlike, baffle, benign )
5. Bias: (prejudice, binary, catastrophic, catharsis )
6. Decade: ( devoted, deprived, period of ten year )
7. Debug: ( among, correct, faults, detention, encroach )
8. Enigma: (riddle, problem, engross, a&b )
9. Felicity: (witty, happiness, folklore, prey )
10. Hostile: (aggressive, jovial, juvenile, jeopardize, )
Write the Antonyms of the followigs:
11. Approval: (forbid, Anxiou, asent, Malign )
12. Recovery: ( extravagant, exemption, lofty, Maze )
13. Affably: ( Scarce, reticent, Solitary, Repent )
14. Zeal: ( Apathy, Zest, Utility, vague )
15. Tyranny: ( pity, obscure, rejoice, cruel )
16. Helping verbs are also called: ( to be, was, auxiliary, denotative )
17. Taller:______________ ( adjective, adverb, verb )
18. This , That, __________ ( Personal Pronoun, Relative, Indefinite, demonstrative)
19. I and She are ________ ( Personal Pronoun, Relative, Indefinite, demonstrative)
20. Some body, was working: ( Personal Pronoun, Relative, Indefinite, demonstrative)
21. The book which you lost, ( Personal Pronoun, Relative, Indefinite, demonstrative)
22. Alas! We lost the match: (conjunction, preposition, interjection )
23. Value lies in silence: ( concrete noun, collective , abstract noun)
24. Aslam’s book:__ ( ‘ )which punctuation sign it is? )
25. He runs slowly: ( adjective, adverb, verb, noun)
26. He does not eat food.
27. I was taking tea.
28. They will have beaten me .
29. Do your work.
DIRECT & INDIRECT
30. He said to us “ you eat food “.
31. He said “ you ate food yesterday “
32. He said to me “ I can go to Lahore “
33. I congratulated him ________ his success ( on, for, at )
34. I wish, I _________ a car. ( had, have, may have )
35. They quarreled ______ division of the body ( about on upon over )
36. Fate smiled _______ him in all his ventures. ( at, with, on, above)
37. Work hard _______ you should fail ( till, lest, otherwise, if)
38. He was kind enough to accede _____ his request. ( with, in, to, over)
39. OLD: ANTIQUE: (cheap: expensive, new: modern. Useless: useful )
40. Anarchy: Government: ( Penury: Wealth, Chaos: Disorder, Monarchy: Republic )
Three adults—R, S, and V—will be traveling in a van with five children—F, H, J, L, and M. The van has a driver’s seat and one passenger seat in the front, and two benches behind the front seats, one bench behind the first. Each bench has room for exactly three people. Everyone must sit in a seat or on a bench, and seating is subject to the following restrictions: An adult must sit on each bench. Either R or S must sit in the driver’s seat. J must sit immediately beside M.
1. Which of the following can sit in the front passenger seat? ( A: J B: L C: R D: S E: V )
2. Which of the following groups of three can sit together on a bench?
(A: F, J, and M, B: F, J, and V, C: F, S, and V, D: H, L, and S, E: L, M, and R)
3. If R is on driving seat which statement is true:
(S, V&F Sit together, V,F,M Sit together, S,J,M Sit together,)