National Testing Service NTS Sample Paper Of Web Application
Sample Paper Web Application
Total number of Sections = 01
Total number of Questions = 05
Time Allowed = 06 minutes
The Sample Paper is totally MCQ Based, consisting of Question statements and four/five (i.e. A-D/E) Answer choices. You have to select the correct answer choice.
Instructions about Answer Sheet + Right Answer Keys are at the end of Exercise.
Note: This sample paper does not include quantitatively the same number of questions as there would be in actual paper. This is merely meant to provide conceptual guidance to the users or prospective candidates.
- 1. Which object can help you maintain data across users?
- A. The Session object
- B. The Request object
- C. The Server object
- D. The Application object
- E. The Response object
- 2. How will you display text as superscript in CSS?
- A. Vertical-align : superscript
- B. Vertical-align : super
- C. Vertical-align : top
- D. Vertical-align : text-top
- 3. Which of the following is/are invalid values for the shape attribute of an area tag?
- A. circle
- B. cric
- C. tri
- D. poly
- E. rect
- 4. Which of the following statements is/are correct for a blockquote?
- A. It makes the text a bit bigger for emphasizing.
- B. It defines the start of a long quote.
- C. It makes the text slightly bolder.
- D. It is a non paired tag.
- 5. WCAG defines:
- E. Web standards regarding HTML coding
- F. Web Standards regarding HTTP Protocol
- G. Web Standards regarding XML / Web Services
- H. Web Standards regarding Accessibility of Web Contents
- I. Web Standards regarding Page Layout