National Testing Service NTS Sample Paper Of Network Management
Sample Paper Network Management
Total number of Sections = 01
Total number of Questions = 05
Time Allowed = 06 minutes
The Sample Paper is totally MCQ Based, consisting of Question statements and four/five (i.e. A-D/E) Answer choices. You have to select the correct answer choice.
Instructions about Answer Sheet + Right Answer Keys are at the end of Exercise.
Note: This sample paper does not include quantitatively the same number of questions as there would be in actual paper. This is merely meant to provide conceptual guidance to the users or prospective candidates.
- 1. Ethernet operates at _______ of OSI reference model.
- A. Layer 1
- B. Layer 2
- C. Layer 3
- D. Layer 4
- 2. IPV6 uses how many bits to present its address?
- A. 32 bits
- B. 64 bits
- C. 128 bits
- D. 256 bits
- 3. UTP/STP 5e supports 100 mbps ideally at length up to maximum:
- A. 100 m
- B. 200 m
- C. 300 m
- D. 90 m
- 4. ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) is a best example of networks which are:
- A. Packet switched networks
- B. Connection oriented networks
- C. Circuit networks
- D. Networks which never uses OSI model
- 5. Which connector type is used in UTP/STP copper cable?
- A. RJ11
- B. RJ45
- C. RJ12
- D. BNC
- E. SC type