FPSC Customs and Intelligence Officer Batch-II Mcqs Paper (16-9-15)
Customs and Intelligence Officer Batch-II
- Feckless (teammate = describes people or behavior with no energy and enthusiasm
- Maladroit (juggler== awkward in movement or unskilled in behaviour or action
- Bourgeois (family= belonging to or typical of the middle class
- Reprobate= a person of bad character and habits
- Shrewd means intelligent
- Urbane = confident, comfortable and polite in social situations
- The noise from the lawn moves becomes /gets louder as the morning progresses.
- The woman who confronted the owner of unleashed dog was angry.
- He is planning to read this book before summer—ends.
- We have been eating more sweets since that wonderful shop opened.
- Last week they were offered luncheon in rescuing the boy who had fallen in the canal.
- He swung the bat.
- Call the Police immediately.
- First constitution of Pakistan was forced in 1956
- Prime minister addressed assembly on 4 June 13.
- Zarbe Azab was initiated on- 15-June-14
- Turkish PM arrived in Pakistan on 17 February-15
- China President visited 20-April-15
- 8 JF-17 plans escorted xi-jinping plan
- 21st amendment by NA on 6-Jan-15
- Human beings have system… 6
- PTI de-seating motion was withdrawn on 6 august 15
- Volume of CPEC contract is 46 billion Dollars
- MoU signed by china under CPEC… 51
- Raheel Sharif belongs to frontier force regiment
- Mangla dam is situated in Mirpur district of Azad Kashmir
- Largest source of Energy for Pakistan—Hydel, thermal??
- Two generals of Pakistan army was punished in which Scam—NLC
- Oldest state of Pakistan-Bahawalpur
- Current defense minister- Khawaja Asif
- Current governor of Balochistan- Muhammad Khan Achakzai
- Current governor of Punjab-Rafique Rajwana
- Name of Taliban Commander-Mullah Akhtar Mansoor
- Ghazwae Badar was fought in -2 Hijri
- Fort ‘Qamoos’ conquered by Hazrat Ali (R.A)
- Device used to measure Earthquake is — seismograph
- National Assembly seats… 342
- Tribe exiled from Madina –Banu Nuzair
- Short sightedness… Distant objects difficult to see.
- First revelation of Wahi at the age of 40
- Length of the route of Rawalpindi-Islamabad metro bus service… 22.5 km
- Rawalpindi-Islamabad metro bus service was inaugurated by PM… 4 June-15
- Work is under construction on western route of CPEC
- Largest Planet… Jupiter
- Speed to escape earth radius… Escape velocity.
- Density of water… 1g/cm^3
- Oldest princely state of Pakistan… Bahawalpur
- Pakistan Bought Gawader from Oman
- The river which do not flow from Jammu and Kashmir.. None of the above
- ALLAH sent how may prophets –124,000
- There is no place in world where ALLAH did not sent his— apostle
- First president of AIML was Sir Agh Khan
- 206 bones are in a human body
- Botany is study of plants
- Skelton which protects brain is Skull
- Sui Gas was discovered in 1952
- Pakistan is the 6th largest country in terms of population
- There are 8 members of SAARC
- Unit of charge is coulomb
- Which one is greater 2 or 5/3 and by how much. 2 and by .333—1/3–(but this answer was not available in
given option so the right answer was none of the above
- ‘A’ weighs 3/5 of his weight plus 16, what is A’s weight
- Pillars of islam—5
- SIM stands for subscriber identity module
- Police stands for Protection Of Life and Investigating Criminals Establishment
- 71-2=68,58-4=46, 99-5=85,84-3=? (if the question is right then the answer is 79. The logic behind this
- “Every action has a reaction” is newtons third law
- Orange contains which vitamins, A,B&C
- Wright brothers invented the plan
Fill in the blank with the correct verb form.
.1 On March 15, 2006, the Maywood Recreation Department requested a grant from the state to rebuild the community
center that _____________ in the recent fire. a. destroys b. will be destroyed c. had been destroyed d. is being
2. We have _____________ more sweets since that wonderful bakery opened down the block. a. ate b. been eating c.
been eat d. eat
3 While attempting to _____________ his broken bicycle, Leo Donner realized that he didn’t have the proper tools. a.
be repairing b. have repaired c. repair d. repaired
4 the police immediately. a. Call b. Called c. Been calling d. To call
5. The biggest problem with Marthas garden _____________ too many weeds. a. will have been b. were c. will have d.
6 Last week, Tracy and Shane were honored at a luncheon for their part in rescuing a child who _____________ into an
icy pond. a. falls b. would fall c. had fallen d. has fallen
7 The woman who confronted the owner of the unleashed dog _____________ angry. a. were b. was c. are d. have
8 The boy _____________ the bat and ran to f irst base as fast as he could. a. swings b. swinged c. swung d. swing
9 There _____________ four excellent restaurants in the center of town. a. is b. are c. was d. being
10 The noise from the lawn mowers _____________ louder as the morning progresses. a. gets b. get c. have gotten d.